Hello band families,
Please double check your students' bedrooms, closets, basements, etc. Return all school-owned instruments, brass mutes (including those blue plunger mutes for jazz), and other equipment.
All school-owned equipment must be checked in by Monday, 5/30.
- If you do not need it over the long weekend, you will leave it after class on Thursday or Friday.
- If you need it over the weekend, you will leave it on Monday afternoon after the Memorial Day performances.
- If you need need it over the weekend but are not performing on Memorial Day, plan to drop it off between 8:00 and 9:00am on Monday 5/30.
- Extenuating circumstances? Contact Mr. V.
School-owned instruments can be checked out starting Wednesday, 6/1 after school, pending availability.
- No fee for summer rentals.
- Must be enrolled in MHS bands for the fall.
Michael Ver Voort
Music Teacher & Director of Bands
Middleton High School